Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Instant Tea Premix
Ashwagandha Cinnamon INSTANT TEA Premix
The symphony of traditional Ayurvedic ingredients like soothing Ashwagandha, bold Black Tea, and woody cinnamon to offer you an earthy cup of spiced Chai deliciousness.
- Premium-quality Real Black Tea blended with adaptogenic Ashwagandha and Cinnamon and Sugarless Whole Milk powder
- Good for the heart, improves sleep, alleviates stress
- Ready-to-serve, instant Chai mix. Simply Cut, Mix and Sip.
- Less than 2 grams of Organic Raw Cane Sugar per serving.
- Only 35 Calories per serving, lesser than what other brands can offer.
- Perfect instant Chai to wind down after a tiring day.
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.Low
IngredientsWhole Milk Powder, Raw Cane Sugar, Ashwagandha, BlackTea, Cinnamon, Stevia, Tea Spices, Black Pepper
- Bring 200ml of fresh water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Cut and empty a sachet of Chai Premix into a cup.
- Now add hot water to the cup and keep stirring.
- No need to add sugar. Simply enjoy!
- Ashwagandha for a good night’s rest and reduced anxiety.
- Abundant antioxidants to boost your immunity.
- Good for the heart and your blood pressure.
- Reduces Nausea, reduces fatigue.
- Perfect dose of anti-inflammatory goodness.
- Alleviates anxiety, improves focus.