Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Herbal Tea
Classic Chamomile Herbal Tea Bags - 5 Days Pack
Wrap up a tiring day with the calming notes of fresh and bounteous Chamomile flowers. Sip on some serenity.
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.None
IngredientsPure Chamomile Flowers
- Heat 200ml of fresh water to 90-100 degrees Celsius.
- Switch off the heat and add in 1 Tea bag.
- Let it steep for 3-5 mins.
- Remove tea bag, pour, and enjoy.
- Best Consumed : Plain
- Time of the Day : Evening/Night
- Chamomile is rich in beneficial antioxidants.
- Chamomile alleviates anxiety and promotes calm.
- Induces sleep and improves sleep quality.
- Improves digestion, reduce risk of gastrointestinal issues.
- Improves heart health.