Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Green Tea
Detox Kahwa Green Tea Bags - 5 Days Pack
Here’s a wholesome and powerful detox in a tea bag with the goodness of high-grown Green Tea, bounteous spices, herbs and rock salt.
- High-elevation grown Green Tea blended with health-promoting botanicals.
- Certified USDA Organic, Vegan, Keto-friendly and Gluten-free.
- Based on age-old traditional wellness recipe for wholesome detox
- Green Tea helps flush out harmful toxins and hydrates the body.
- Rich in beneficial antioxidants and helps boost immunity
- Packed in individual pyramid-shaped tea bags for better, bolder infusions.
- Travel-friendly tea bags that can be brewed anywhere, anytime.
- Ethically sourced, prime harvest ingredients sourced from boutique farms.
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.Medium
IngredientsGinger, Green Tea, Rock Salt, Black pepper, Tulsi, Clove, Citric acid and Cumin oil.
- Heat 200ml of fresh water to 80-90 degrees Celsius.
- Switch off the heat and add in 1 Tea bag.
- Let it steep for 3-5 mins.
- Remove tea bag, pour, and enjoy.
- Best Consumed : Hot
- Condiments : Sugar/ Honey
- Time of the Day : Morning
- Green tea is rich in antioxidants that boost immunity.
- Helps improve and speed digestion.
- Helps flush out harmful toxins, rehydrates with nourishment.
- Green Tea also weight loss.
- Rock salt cleanses colon and treats constipation.
- Powerful antibacterial and anti-viral properties.