Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Herbal Tea
Hibiscus Rose Herbal Tea Bags - 10 Days Pack
Wrap up a tiring day with the calming notes of fresh and bounteous Chamomile flowers. Sip on some serenity.
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.None
IngredientsHibiscus, Cardamom,Fennel, Chamomile, Star Anise, Rose Petal, Blue Cornflower, Rose Extracts
- Heat 200ml of fresh water to 80-90 degrees Celsius.
- Switch off the heat and add in 1 Tea bag.
- Let it steep for 3-5 mins.
- Remove tea bag, pour, and enjoy.
- Best Consumed : Plain
- Time of the Day : Evening/Night
- Hibiscus is rich in antioxidants, helps improve health.
- Boosts heart health, lowers cholesterol.
- Rose helps alleviate menstrual pain.
- Chamomile helps alleviate anxiety, promotes sleep.
- Cardamom helps boost gut function.