Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Iced Tea Premix
Lemon Basil Green Tea - Iced Tea Premix
Perk your immunity with Lemon and Holy Basil in an appetizing mix with our healthy Organic Green Tea in a revolutionary iced tea premix blend that dissolves instantly in water, is low-calorie, and the perfect guilt-free refreshment that adds delightfully to your health.
- 100% Organic Himalayan-grown High Elevation Green Tea.
- Less than 10 Calories.
- Perfect for Pre-workout refreshment.
- Vegan & Certified Organic.
- Real Fruits. No Artificial Ingredients.
- Instantly Soluble. No Chemicals. No Additives.
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.Low
IngredientsOrganic Lemon Fruit, Instant Green Tea, Raw Cane Sugar, Lemon Flavour, Stevia extract, Basil extract.
Sip on Good Health. Sip on Real Ingredients.
- Flushed with Beneficial Antioxidants.
- Reduces Cell Damage, Strengthens Immunity.
- Good Source of Vitamin C.
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol, Good for your Heart.
- Improves Digestion, Boosts Metabolism.
- Reduces Stress, Alleviates Anxiety.
amazing tea, love it!
This tea has a smooth delicious taste. I hope to get the health benefits of Hibiscus and green tea in one tea
This is a delicious blend
Incredible quality, value for money
Overall, I am very happy with my experience. Thank you!