Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Green Tea
Lemon Ginger Green Tea Bags - 15 Days Pack
Here’s summer and good health in a single cup with our Himalayan Green Tea mixed with fresh, sprightly summer lemons and bountiful botanicals.
- High-elevation grown Himalayan Green Tea blended with Lemon, Orange Peels, Tulsi and other botanicals.
- Certified USDA Organic, Vegan, Keto-friendly and Gluten-free.
- Enjoy a burst of citrusy freshness and abundant antioxidants in an appetizing blend.
- Green Tea helps improve heart health and aids weight loss.
- Rich in Vitamin C, strengthen your immune system well.
- Packed in individual pyramid-shaped tea bags for better, bolder infusions.
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.Medium
IngredientsGreen Tea, Ginger, Tulsi, Orange Peel, Black Pepper & Natural Lemon Flavor.
- Heat 200ml of fresh water to 80-90 degrees Celsius.
- Switch off the heat and add in 1 Tea bag.
- Let it steep for 3-5 mins.
- Remove tea bag, pour, and enjoy.
- Best Consumed : Hot
- Condiments : Sugar/ Honey
- Time of the Day : Morning/Afternoon
- Green tea is a potent source of beneficial antioxidants.
- Ginger treats indigestion, speeds metabolism.
- Lemon is rich in Vitamin C and essential minerals. Strengthens immunity.
- Green Tea aids weight loss, ginger soothes sore muscles after workout.
- Tulsi has powerful antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.