Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Green Tea
Moringa Tulsi Green Tea Bags - 10 Days Pack
A scrumptious blend of superfood Moringa and Himalayan Green Tea to fortify your body and to soothe your soul.
- High-elevation grown Himalayan Green Tea blended with Moringa, Tulsi, aromatic lemongrass and Black pepper.
- Certified USDA Organic, Vegan, Keto-friendly and Gluten-free.
- Indulge in a delicious earthy detox and nourish it with essential nutrients, antioxidants.
- Green Tea helps improve heart health, aids weight loss, and hydrates you.
- Moringa is a powerhouse of Iron, Vitamins, Protein, Magnesium.
- Packed in individual pyramid-shaped tea bags for better, bolder infusions.
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.Medium
IngredientsGreen Tea, Moringa, Lemongrass, Black Pepper,Tulsi
- Heat 200ml of fresh water to 80-90 degrees Celsius.
- Switch off the heat and add in 1 Tea bag.
- Let it steep for 3-5 mins.
- Remove tea bag, pour, and enjoy.
- Best Consumed : Hot
- Condiments : Sugar/ Honey
- Time of the Day : Morning/Afternoon
- Green tea is a potent source of beneficial antioxidants.
- Rich and potent source of health-promoting antioxidants
- Moringa is rich in Protein, Vitamins, Iron etc.
- Green tea boosts metabolism and helps lose more calories.
- Tulsi has powerful antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.