Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Herbal Tea
Pure Mint Herbal Tea Bags - 15 Days Pack
An enlivening mint tisane that breathes new life into you with a delectable perfect mix of Spearmint and Peppermint.
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.None
IngredientsSpearmint & Peppermint
- Heat 200ml of fresh water to 90-100 degrees Celsius.
- Switch off the heat and add in 1 Tea bag.
- Let it steep for 3-5 mins.
- Remove tea bag, pour, and enjoy.
- Best Consumed : Plain
- Time of the Day : Evening/Night
- Spearmint is rich in antioxidants, helps reduce cell damage.
- Mint helps ease an upset stomach.
- Reduces risk of gastrointestinal disorders.
- Good for relieving headaches.
- Helps improve energy levels.
- Antibacterial properties, good for oral health.