Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Herbal Tea
Turmeric Chamomile Herbal Tea Bags - 15 Days Pack
A calming cup full of nourishing adaptogens, Turmeric & Chamomile to help you destress and recover.
- Premium quality Indian Turmeric blended with calming Chamomile and Ashwagandha.
- Certified USDA Organic, Vegan, Keto-friendly and Gluten-free.
- Turmeric, Chamomile and Ashwagandha are known for their stress-relieving effects
- Turmeric has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Chamomile and Ashwagandha help improve sleep & promote calm.
- Travel-friendly tea bags that can be brewed anywhere, anytime.
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.Low
IngredientsTurmeric, Ashwagandha, Chamomile, Fennel, Cinnamon & Black Pepper
- Heat 200ml of fresh water to 80-90 degrees Celsius.
- Switch off the heat and add in 1 Tea bag.
- Let it steep for 3-5 mins.
- Remove tea bag, pour, and enjoy.
- Best Consumed : Hot
- Condiments : None
- Time of the Day : Evening/Night
- Turmeric helps boosts overall immunity.
- Ashwagandha helps improve sleep.
- Chamomile & Ashwagandha help alleviate stress and promote calm.
- Ashwagandha increases muscle mass and strength.
- Boosts heart’s health, improves brain functions.