Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Herbal Tea
Turmeric Pepper Herbal Tea Bags - 5 Days Pack
Give yourself the quintessential freshness of mint, the soothing goodness of Ginger blended with the abundant nourishment of Himalayan Green Tea.
- High-elevation Himalayan Green Tea blended with Ginger, Spearmint, Peppermint, and aromatic Lemongrass.
- Certified USDA Organic, Vegan, Keto-friendly and Gluten-free.
- A great cup of tea to kickstart your morning with soothing ginger and uplifting mint.
- Green Tea is rich in health-promoting antioxidants.
- Ginger is proven to treat indigestion while mint is also a great carminative.
- Packed in individual pyramid-shaped tea bags for better, bolder infusions.
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.Low
IngredientsTurmeric,Cardamom, Black Pepper & Cloves
- Heat 200ml of fresh water to 80-90 degrees Celsius.
- Switch off the heat and add in 1 Tea bag.
- Let it steep for 3-5 mins.
- Remove tea bag, pour, and enjoy.
- Best Consumed : Hot
- Condiments : None
- Time of the Day : Evening/Night
- Curcumin, present in Turmeric, has potent antioxidant properties.
- Turmeric has incredible anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps boosts overall immunity.
- Eases pain and reduce swelling.
- Black pepper helps increase Curcumin’s bio-absorption.
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol, good for the heart.
- Helps improve focus and memory.