Tea Type There are primarily 4 tea types i.e Black, Green, Oolong & White. Plucked and produced from the same tea plant Camellia Sinensis, each tea type is differentiated based on the level of fermentation/oxidation they go through during production.Herbal Tea
Vedic Kadha Herbal Tea - 15 Days Pack
Sip on our age-old ingenious blend of time-honoured Ayurvedic superfoods with a plethora of robust health benefits and impeccable flavours in the form of a traditional Indian 'kadha' or a health-boosting elixir.
- Traditional super blend of health-promoting herbs and spices blended according to Ayurvedic principles
- USDA-Certified, ethically-sourced high-quality ingredients from boutique farms in India.
- A powerful health-promoting blend of Turmeric, Holy Basil, Amla (Indian gooseberry), Ginger, Black Pepper and Other Spices
- Great for boosting overall immunity and a host of other incredible health benefits for the body and mind.
- Pyramid-shaped tea bags for a bolder, better cup of tea.
- Caffeine-free herbal blend with no artificial additives.
Caffeine The caffeine content in this tea categorized into three broad levels i.e low, medium & high.Caffeine Free
IngredientsTurmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper, Holy Basil (Tulsi), Amla, Clove, Ajwain, Fennel, Cumin Oil
- Heat 200ml of fresh water to 80-90 degrees Celsius.
- Switch off the heat and add in 1 Tea bag.
- Let it steep for 3-5 mins.
- Remove tea bag, pour, and enjoy.
- Most effective when consumed hot.
- Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Lowers bad cholesterol, improves heart health and reduces risk of cardiac diseases.
- Speeds digestion, reduces nausea, boosts metabolism.
- Great for boosting immunity, reduces risk of cold/flu.
- Strong antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Rich source of Vitamin C
- Alleviates anxiety and promotes calm.
- Aids weight loss efforts, low calorie and caffeine-free.