GREEN TEA DETOX PACK
- 100% Herbal Health Supplement.
- Power-dose of Antioxidants.
- Green Tea improves Heart & Brain functions.
- Boosts Metabolism, Lose more calories.
- Ashwangandha reduces anxiety.
- Chamomile reduces anxiety.
- Chamomile helps improve sleep quality.
- Mint speeds digestion, relieves bloating.
Himalayan Green Tea
15 Tea Bags
- Full of antioxidants, Strengthens Immunity.
- Abundance of ‘Catechins’, Lose more calories
- Perfect Pre-workout Tea.
- Less Caffeine, More Alertness
- Top Best-seller Tea.
Mint Melody Green Tea
15 Tea Bags
- Helps improve digestion, speeds metabolism.
- Eases stomach after a heavy meal
- Energizing post-lunch tea
- Improves alertness and focus.
- Combination of Spearmint & Peppermint
Sweet Himalayan Detox Green Tea
15 Tea Bags
- Delicious Sweet & Savory Flavor
- Ashwagandha eases stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Shatavari known for easing pain and inflammation
- A perfect cup for post-work exhaustion
- Exclusive Vahdam Blend
Chamomile Mint Citrus Green Tea
15 Tea Bags
- Chamomile reduces anxiety, Promotes better sleep.
- Rich in Antioxidants, Better Immunity.
- Peppermint improves Digestion, Reduces bloating.
- Best consumed 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Vahdam In-house Favorite
- CO2 Filtered Water
- 80-90 Degrees C
- 1 Tea Bag
- Steep Time
- 2-3 min
What are the benefits of Pyramid-shaped Tea bags?
Our Pyramid-shaped Nylon Tea bags make for a large, sturdy tea bags which doesn't tear up easily and brews a large cup. The pyramid shape allows more room for the tea leaves to unfurl, offering a rich and flavorful cup of tea, as against low-grade tea dust used by many orthodox brands. Our tea bags are heat-sealed and high-density enveloped.
What are your Tea pouches made of?
Our Tea pouches are made of high-grade Nylon mesh. These bags are heat-sealed and high-density enveloped.
How do I know the water temperature is right?
While temperature is easy to determine if you have a thermometer, how can you tell without one? The easiest trick is the boil-and-wait method below. Keep in mind these are just guidelines and not a guarantee! Hot water (75℃ - 80℃): Let the boiled water sit for about 5 minutes before use. Near-boiling (90℃ - 95℃): Let boiled water sit for about 1 minute before use.
How are the Teas packaged?
After sourcing our teas directly from plantations within hours of harvest, we bring them to our state-of-the-art tea facility in New Delhi, India. The teas then go through rigorous rounds of cleaning, sorting, quality testing to remove any impurities/dust/foreign particles. Teas then pass through a final 10+ quality checkpoints for leaf size, aroma, liquor, flavors etc. They are then vacuum-packaged in opaque aluminum-lined bags using sophisticated machinery. These vacuum-bags are then stored in a dehumidified, temperature-controlled warehouse which ensures that the teas remain garden-fresh and maintain their character. Upon receiving a consumer's order, we further pack the required quantity of tea in smaller vacuum-sealed packs which are boxed in the retail boxes and then sent over to our own delivery centers located in various parts of the world.
Is there an expiration date on products?/What is the shelf life of products?
All Vahdam Teas have a shelf-life of 3 years from the Date of Picking/Harvest. Both the 'Date of Picking' and the 'Date of Expiry' are mentioned on the bottom of all our boxes.
Where are your Teas from?
We source our teas from over 150 renowned plantations and small individual farms in India. Within the country, we procure from 5 popular tea-producing regions, namely: Darjeeling, Assam, Nilgiri, Kangra, and Sikkim.
What is TEAch Me?
TEAch Me is our pilot social initiative wherein 1% of our revenue is directed towards the education of our tea growers' children. Our tea farmers, just like any other parent, also wish for their progeny to have a better life than theirs. We at Vahdam simply wish to honor their aspirations. To learn more, donate, and be a part of TEAch Me, head to our CSR webpage - www.vahdamteas.com/pages/teachme
I really enjoyed drinking
Taste of vahdam tea's is unique,and gives the perfect start to the day.
All my family members loved the tea, especially the sweet Himalayan and Chamomile citrus ones. However, I didn't like the turmeric samples much.
Really love your tea
Teas of your are so so damn refreshing and flavourful!!! Im loving it